No products in the cart.
Are you a regular user of Instagram? Do you like this social media very much for the numerous functionalities that comes with it? You are one among 700 million users of Instagram. However, there are many people who wants to go out of this for various reasons. For one, these apps are very obsessional in nature. Once, you get inside this, it keeps you very occupied and it is very hard to go out of Instagram.
If you want to get rid of your Instagram account, it is an easy and simple process. It is very much similar to the way in which you delete your Facebook account. Of course there are two ways in which you can delete your account. Firstly, it is the temporary disabling of your account.
- As usual, you should log into your account and quickly navigate yourself to the account settings.
- In the account setting you will have to choose the Edit Profile.
- There you will see the option of “Temporarily Disable My Account”.
Using this option will not permanently delete your account but it will help you to stay out of the social media for some time. The best option is, whenever you want to get back on to the social media, you can simply login again with your username and password and your account will be resumed.
If for any reason, you do not want any of your images or your stories, then you can permanently delete your account by using this option. There is a separate page for deleting your account.
- Go to the “Delete Your Account”
- Then you will be required to enter your password again. This is a safety measure to prevent misuse of the delete account button.
- Then you can use the “Permanently delete my account” option.
This will delete your account forever and you will not be able to recover any of the data that you have posted on Instagram.